Friday 28 February 2014

Using Serif to Digi Scrapbook.

Hi Guys

Happy Friday to y'all, I hope that you are all looking forward to the weekend.  I have been packing up my house and craftroom as we will be moving very soon, yes I  know again, but this time I hope it is for a little while!!!!

I have been playing with my Polkadoodles CDs and Serif as i have a few pics I would love to put into a digi scrapbook to send to my folks in an email.  so here is what I came up with 

This Was made with the Love & Cherish CD - Rom


This was made with the Dollie Daydream CD-Rom

This is a great idea if you live far away from your mum or family, if you forget their birthday or something then it is pretty instant and it can keep you out of trouble!!!

Have a great weekend and Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Crafting xx