Friday 21 February 2014

Sugar And Spice DT Project

Yum yum sounds great, but i have made a cupcake that had NO, yes, NO calories!!!!
I have used embellishments and papers from the Pick N Mix Collection 1 CD ROM
 This is a sewing style box which you can store needles, tread and embellishments.  I have used a doily on the top and then printed off some of the embellishments from the CD.

 I have lined the box with the backing paper and made a scalloped fabric flower for the bottom.


 Here I have made a cupcake pin cushion to go along with the sewing box. I used my cameo silhouette to cut out the cupcake stand. I have fussy cut some of the background paper and then printed off a polka-dot background and punched flowers with a tonic flower punch and then placed a flat back pearl in the centre. I then placed the flowers around the cup cake.




 The rose on the top was made with the template from the Love and Cherish CD ROM.  I the put a glitter glue round the edges of the flower to create a little sparkle.

I am so glad you popped by and I hope I have not made you too hungry!! Have a great day please leave a comment and keeeeeeeeeeeeep Crafting xx