Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentines Day Dollie Daydream DT Project

Ooooooooooooo I feel so loved up!!!

I hope that all your partners bought you some choccies and maybe a diamond! If not here is my gift to you. My design Team makes for this week.

 This card was made with the Dollie Daydream Goes East I designed the layout on my Serif  Craft Artist program and I left the Dollie Daydream image as a digi stamp and coloured her in with my Alcoholic markers. I also used the digi flowers and coloured those in to add a little interest into the corners. I embellished the image with ribbon and Chinese beads.


 I made this tag with the papers from Dollie Daydream Goes East and I created this stitch look flower with a heart punch to create the flowers. And the ticket sentiment.


Thank you for looking have a great day and keeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Crafting xx