Monday 1 June 2020

Socks With Sandals?

This trend is usually associated with dads and tourists,street style has seen an appreciation for the socks with sandals trend over the last few years. Because of this we are seeing a lot of great styles of socks to add to our accessory draw! Also I think due to the current situation of a global pandemic it means we are wanting to dress more for comfort but still with that little bit of style and socks with sandals offers that quirky street style look in an instant.



This trend was also spotted throughout spring and summer collections for 2020.  Platform sandals paired with socks and a bucket hat alongside a lace dress and wooden sandals and colourful sock.  Gucci have been on this band wagon for a while and I personally find it to be a great way to add a little more of your styling personality to your outfit.



I did a pole on my Instagram @poppykreid and it was a resounding NO! but I love the look.  Have a go and see what you can come up with and link me on my #showusurthreads.

Have a great day and stay safe xx