Tuesday 24 October 2017

Shabby Chic Designs



These are my designs from the late show on Monday 23rd Oct.  The theme was Shabby Chic and I really enjoyed working with these kits.  I had a great time with Rae Carpenter and the late show crew.  We had lots and lots of fun.  I had ribbon and seed beads and ceralun for my kits and they lend themselves beautifully to the shabby chic theme.  Here are some of the photos of the pieces I made.  For all the photos please visit JM Facebook Page and for the tutorials please pop on over and have a look at Jewellery Maker on YouTube.






I had great fun.  If you bought the kit or are a fan of shabby chic please let me know I would love to see what you come up with. I am on the late show on Tuesday 24th Oct with Unicorns and Fairies.  So please join me and the the great team again this evening.  Have a great creative day and Keeeeeeeeeeeeep Crafting xx.