Tuesday 9 September 2014

Show & Tell

Well Hello To all the Crafty Peeps

I thought I would show you a few makes I have been working on over the last few weeks. I now have a new job so I have been using my free time to be creative and this is what I have been up to. 

I got this box free at a vintage store so decided to make it into a memory box for all the things we have done over the summer.I have used various die cuts and stamps including a Hand coloured Tilda stamp of Tilda Stamping!!





My Mums birthday is in October and she loves all things Halloween so this is her birthday card. Using Tim Holtz Dies and a Polkadoodles Digi Stamp.


I have 12"x 12" magnetic frames so I thought I would make this layout to hang in my Bedroom. 


This box I got in a Thrift store for 50p and I have used various stamping techniques and stencilling to bring it back to life!


This is an old Sweetener box I decorated with die cuts and stamps to house my glue sticks. There is a video on this on my YouTube Channel pop on over and check it out.




I hope you liked my makes, love for you to leave a comment. Have fun and Keeeeeeeeep Crafting xx