Thursday 28 November 2013

Christmas Presents I Have Made

 
Hi y'all
 
I hope your day has been well to you. I have been cracking on with my Christmas projects. In between a little filming for Youtube and just having a nice crafty day.
 
Her are a few pictures of what I have been getting on with today
 

These are two colouring books I have made for my niece's. they have the option to make these into scrapbooks if they so wish.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
An altered cork for my mum and I also made the altered matchbox to put it in so it is a little like two decorations in one. 
I also made the shabby flower but I now since run out of glue sticks so I need to go shopping.....oh dear!!!
 
 

Here is a large shabby flower I have made.  I loved making these and will get to it once I have purchased some more glue sticks!!



Have a good day and Keeeeeeeeeep Crafting xx